Eagle SeaCharter 642C DF iGPS Fish Finder/GPS Chartplotter
Internal GPS+WAAS with dual-frequency 50/200 kHz sonar, and an amazing 256-color, sunlight-
viewable 640Vx480H pixel, high-res TFT display! Designed for saltwater and Great Lakes deep-
* Ultra-bright, 5" (12.7 cm) diagonal screen
* High-definition 640Vx480H resolution
* Depth capability to 1500 ft* (457 m) with 4000 watts of peak-to-peak power (500W RMS)
* High-performance, low-profile 50/200 kHz Skimmer® dual-frequency transducer with built-in
temp sensor delivers an extra wide angle of fish detection area with high sensitivity settings -
Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts) - Variety of other transducer purchase options
* SP-U transom-mount sensor included for precise trolling speed/distance log readings
* Adjustable ping speed with automatic HyperScroll™ to display fish targets at higher boat
* FasTrack™ vertical bar flasher displays real-time sonar returns and relative strength of each
* Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar
* COLORLINE™ separates fish from nearby structure and bottom, and helps define bottom
composition and hardness
* Advanced Fish I.D.™ shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols
* FishTrack™ displays target depth readings above fish symbols
* Selective on/off sonar alarms: Shallow, Deep, Fish and Zone
* Waterproof card slot for one MMC/SD memory card (not included) to record sonar graphs
and GPS data files, and to load high-detail electronic chart options for nav display
* Compatible with optional plug-and-play Lowrance FreedomMaps™, Fishing Hot Spots® Pro,
LakeMaster® Pro Maps, NauticPath™, and Navionics® electronic charts on MMC/SD cards
* Built-in, 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS antenna
* Custom, built-in background map with enhanced continental U.S. and Hawaii detail including
over 60,000 nav aids and 10,000 wrecks and obstructions in coastal and Great Lakes waters,
as well as interstate exit services, and more inland navigation features
* Optional GPS Mapping Accessories Pack with MapCreate™ CD software, one digital media
card, and an MMC/SD card reader/writer
* Saves up to 1,000 waypoints, 1,000 event markers, and 100 routes (up to 100
* 100 savable plot trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
* 42 graphic icons to mark your favorite spots
* 40 map zoom ranges - from 0.02 to 4,000 miles - with easy zoom-in/out control
* Rugged, reliable, completely sealed and waterproof casing, even for use in harsh saltwater
200 khz transducer
PDT-WSU Part #000-0106-50
Trolling-motor mount, 20 degree pod type with built in temperature sensor (200 kHz). Includes
power cable. (10 ft cable)
Dual Frequency Transducer
HST-50/200-WSU Part #106-49
Transom-mount, dual frequency skimmer with built in temperature sensor (50 kHz 35 degree &
200 kHz 12 degree). Includes power cable. (25 ft cable) CAN BE USED WITH X67C, M68C AND
FISHEASY 320C FOR DEEPWATER/SALTWATER APPLICATIONS
Gimbal Brackets and In-Dash Mounting Kits
GB-14 Part #101-99
GBSA-1 Part #51-83
Gimbal bracket swivel adapter.
MB-7 Part #101-62
R-A-M 1" ball mount bracket with arm and mounting plate.
Gimbal Knobs and Washers
GK-9 Part #101-80
FHSP-E Part #108-206
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - EAST Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the eastern United States. (AL, FL, GA, OH, KY, TN, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA, NY,
NJ, MD, DE, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME).
FHSP-N Part #108-205
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - NORTH Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the northern United States. (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, MI, IL, IN, MT, NE, WY).
FHSP-S Part #108-207
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - SOUTH Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the southern United States. (KS, OK, NM, TX, MO, AR, LA, MS, AZ, CO).
FHSP-W Part #108-208
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - WEST Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the western United States. (WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT).
Fishing Hot Spots Pro Part #FHSP
Superbly-detailed electronic lake mapping without the necessity of using a computer. The
preloaded memory card contains superb coverage of over 1,300 of America’s premier inland
fishing lakes for one of four specific regions. All mapping includes depth contour lines and
excellent shoreline detail, while over 380 select lake charts provide added angler-helpful Fishing
Hot Spots® data and detail.
FreedomMaps Europe Part #FM Europe
Convenient plug-&-play maps include Eurpoean mapping information without the necessity of
using a computer. The preloaded memory card contains high-detail data for various European
countries and/or regions. Included is a floatable, waterproof card holder.
ST-TU Part #99-75
TS-2U Part #99-77
Temperature probe for Temp 2.
Transducer Adapter Cables
TA-BL2U Part #119-00
Adapts blue connector 50/200 kHz or 200 kHz transducers to units with newer black 50/200 kHz
or 200 kHz transducer/power connector.
TA-X2U Part #99-78
Adapts new gray connector transducers to units with new black transducer/power connector. Built
in temperature will not function.
Transducer Extension Cables
XT-15U Part #99-91
15' transducer extension cable. Includes power lead.