Eagle SeaChamp 2000C DF GPS Fish Finder
Eagle® fullsize, 50/200 kHz sonar/GPS+WAAS chart recorder, with 256-color, sunlight-viewable
480Vx640H pixel, high-res TFT display! Free water temp/speed/distance displays!
• Ultra-bright, 7" (17.8 cm) diagonal screen
• Full VGA, 256-color, active matrix TFT LCD
• High-definition 480Vx640H resolution
• Fluorescent cold-cathode backlit screen and keypad
• Transparency feature permits viewing of sonar graph through menu displays
• Simplified keypad
• Overlay Data feature displays GPS data on sonar screens and sonar data on GPS screens
• Depth capability to 1500 ft* (457 m) at 50kHz with 4000 watts of peak-to-peak power (500W
• High-performance, low-profile 50/200 kHz Skimmer® dual-frequency transducer with built-in
temp sensor delivers an extra wide angle of fish detection area with high sensitivity settings -
Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts) - Variety of other transducer purchase options
• SP-U transom-mount sensor included for precise trolling speed/distance log readings
• Adjustable ping speed with automatic HyperScroll™ to display fish targets at higher boat speeds
• Choice of six color display modes to match outdoor light conditions, and to help reveal fish
hidden in underwater cover
• FasTrack™ vertical bar flasher displays real-time sonar returns and relative strength of each
• Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar
• COLORLINE™ separates fish from nearby structure and bottom, and helps define bottom
composition and hardness
• Advanced Fish I.D.™ shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols
• FishTrack™ displays target depth readings above fish symbols
• Surface water temperature readings come from a built-in temp sensor in the transducer
• Zoom with zoom bottom tracking and easy zoom-in/out control
• Selective on/off sonar alarms: Shallow, Deep, Fish and Zone
PDT-WSU Part #000-0106-50
Trolling-motor mount, 20 degree pod type with built in temperature sensor (200 kHz). Includes
power cable. (10 ft cable)
NDC-4 Part #119-31
NMEA adapter cable.
Dual Frequency Transducer
HST-50/200-WSU Part #106-49
Transom-mount, dual frequency skimmer with built in temperature sensor (50 kHz 35 degree &
200 kHz 12 degree). Includes power cable. (25 ft cable) CAN BE USED WITH X67C, M68C AND
FISHEASY 320C FOR DEEPWATER/SALTWATER APPLICATIONS
Gimbal Brackets and In-Dash Mounting Kits
GB-18 Part #113-75
Gimbal Knobs and Washers
GK-9 Part #101-80
FHSP-E Part #108-206
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - EAST Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the eastern United States. (AL, FL, GA, OH, KY, TN, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA, NY,
NJ, MD, DE, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME).
FHSP-N Part #108-205
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - NORTH Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the northern United States. (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, MI, IL, IN, MT, NE, WY).
FHSP-S Part #108-207
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - SOUTH Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the southern United States. (KS, OK, NM, TX, MO, AR, LA, MS, AZ, CO).
FHSP-W Part #108-208
Fishing Hot Spots Pro - WEST Pre-loaded data card featuring expanded coverage of electronic
charts for lakes in the western United States. (WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, UT).
Fishing Hot Spots Pro Part #FHSP
Superbly-detailed electronic lake mapping without the necessity of using a computer. The
preloaded memory card contains superb coverage of over 1,300 of America’s premier inland
fishing lakes for one of four specific regions. All mapping includes depth contour lines and
excellent shoreline detail, while over 380 select lake charts provide added angler-helpful Fishing
Hot Spots® data and detail.
FreedomMaps Europe Part #FM Europe
Convenient plug-&-play maps include Eurpoean mapping information without the necessity of
using a computer. The preloaded memory card contains high-detail data for various European
countries and/or regions. Included is a floatable, waterproof card holder.
ST-TU Part #99-75
TS-2U Part #99-77
Temperature probe for Temp 2.
Transducer Adapter Cables
TA-BL2U Part #119-00
Adapts blue connector 50/200 kHz or 200 kHz transducers to units with newer black 50/200 kHz
or 200 kHz transducer/power connector.
TA-X2U Part #99-78
Adapts new gray connector transducers to units with new black transducer/power connector. Built
in temperature will not function.
Transducer Extension Cables
XT-15U Part #99-91
15' transducer extension cable. Includes power lead.